How To Bet On Star Wars
Star Wars is one of the most successful movie franchises of all time. In fact, it is the second highest-grossing movie franchise ever, bringing in over $9 billion, and the fifth highest-grossing media franchise ever, earning over $69 billion.
View the latest Star Wars betting odds!
The original Star Wars movies were directed by George Lucas and produced by Lucasfilm. However, George Lucas retired in 2012 after The Walt Disney Company purchased Lucasfilm for over $4 billion. The acquisition gave Disney all of the rights to the Star Wars franchise, and as a result, all of the Star Wars movies, TV series and content is available on their streaming platform, Disney+.
One of the most interesting things about the Star Wars movies (the main-story movies), is that they were not released in chronological order. Here are all of the Star Wars movies and the years they were released:
- Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope (1977)
- Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
- Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi (1983)
- Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace (1999)
- Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones (2002)
- Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith (2005)
- Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens (2015)
- Star Wars: Episode VII – The Last Jedi (2017)
- Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker (2019)
The movies take place a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away… across multiple planets that inhabit humans and many alien-like creatures. Many of the movie’s characters, props and assets have become iconic in the movie-world: Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Jedis, lightsabers, the Millennium Falcon and much more.
Over the years, the Star Wars universe has expanded beyond movies, branching out into TV series, cartoons and video games. Ultimately, the franchise has become a worldwide pop-culture phenomenon. Now, with Bovada, you can bet on all the upcoming Star Wars action!
How To Bet On Star Wars In 3 Simple Steps
At Bovada, you can bet on Star Wars and the upcoming movies and TV shows that are coming out. It’s super easy to begin betting on Star Wars, all you need to do is follow these 3 steps:
- To get started with Star Wars betting, you will need to create an account with Bovada. Make sure you check out the latest Bovada welcome offers, to make the most out of your first bet. If you already have a Bovada account, head to step two.
- Once you have an account with Bovada, head on over to our Star Wars odds. Here you will find all of our latest Star Wars specials and bets that are currently available.
- After selecting your chosen bet, enter the amount you want to wager and select ‘Place Bet’. If your balance is $0.00, or lower than the amount you wish to wager, then you will need to make a deposit.
Join Bovada today to get started with Star Wars betting!
After completing these three steps, you will have successfully placed a bet on Star Wars. Now, all you need to do is wait for the bet to settle and see if it’s a winner. Whilst you are waiting for your bet to settle, then be sure to check out our other entertainment odds. Bovada offers House of the Dragon betting odds, Marvel betting odds and more!